Monday 21 July 2014

Goodbye!

I know it has been quite a while since I have last updated this blog, and I have one simple explanation for you all - I have completed Transition Year and am on my summer holidays!
Since this blog was created as part of my TY program (ever wonder where the name Melissa's TY Blog came from?! :P ), and was used to document all the goings-on of my Transition Year,  it feels right for me to end the blog here.
However it felt unfitting for me to just never post again, so I thought I would post this in order to give a little explanation.

source
So, there it is, I'm saying goodbye to blogging, at least on this blog (who knows, I might start up another!). Thank you for reading my silly posts and sharing the year with me.

Take care,

Melissa :)

No comments:

Post a Comment